NOTICE of the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 19th March 2022
NOTICE of the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Saturday 19th March 2022 at 12.00 noon
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. TO APPROVE THE MINUTES of the Annual General Meeting held on 20th March 2020
3. MATTERS ARISING
4. COMMODORE’S ADDRESS
5. TO RECEIVE AND ADOPT THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNTS FOR 2021
6. TO ELECT MEMBERS TO THE OPERATIONS COMMITTEE
7. TO ELECT A MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
Nominations are required for the re-election of:
- an Honorary Treasurer
- an Honorary Secretary
- an Honorary Sailing Secretary
- an Honorary Operations Secretary
- Election of up to Eight other members (as set out in the club rules.)
8. TO ELECT TWO HONORARY AUDITORS
9. ANY OTHER BUSINESS
10. RECOMMENDATION FROM THE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE: Review of Club Rules
11. ANY OTHER BUSINESS which may be transacted at an Annual General Meeting
Nominations for the vacancies detailed above must reach the Club House by noon, Saturday 5th March 2022, for the attention of Ian Smith. Nominations must be made in writing with the consent of the candidate and must be supported by at least four members. The full nominations list will be sent to members in the week preceding the AGM.
Members who have not paid their annual subscriptions are reminded that they are not entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting. Temporary members have no voting rights.
Comments on Review of Club Rules should reach the Club House (or via email to [email protected]) by noon, Saturday 5th March 2022, for the attention of Ian Smith.