Covid update effective 17/5/2021
With Monday May 17th approaching and further relaxations being implemented, your Covid committee met on Wednesday night to discuss how the club will continue to operate.
The basic premise of the relaxations are that people should take more responsibility for their own social distancing and safety.
In following the new guidance, further relaxations are being implemented as follows.
- The bar will be open for rule of 6 or 2 households. Table service only will be offered. No standing or service at the bar.
- The Friday night menu will be available in the dining room. Please book with Zoe in the usual manner.
- Saturday and Sunday lunches will be available as a selection of pre-packed sandwiches. All table service only.
- The bar will resume Wednesday opening hours.
- Masks must be worn whilst moving around within the club, but not whilst seated at a table.
- The toilets will remain open. They can be accessed from indoors when the bar is open, and accessed from the rear wet doors at other times.
- The showers will be available , however sailors are still encouraged to shower at home, until further relaxations on June 21st.
- The uni flow system around the club will be discontinued. Please be considerate for other members space in social distancing whilst moving around.
We are moving in the right direction and have had some excellent sailing and camaraderie so far this year. Please be considerate whilst at the club and please do not visit if you have any Covid symptoms.
Hon Operations Secretary.