Chief Instructor required; permanent, full time
Royal Windermere Yacht Club is seeking to recruit a
(£23K pa permanent, full time)
Fancy spending the sailing season based on one of England’s most beautiful lakes?
Windermere Yacht Club is seeking to recruit a Chief Instructor to commence work on March 1st 2021.
If you have :
- the right qualifications (Senior Instructor Dinghy) and experience
- the ability to make learning fun for young sailors
- the creation of a climate for learning about sailing
- the ability to inspire volunteers
- the ability to inspire youngsters
- a love of sailing which you would like to share with our members
- a self-managing individual
- someone with effective communication skills
- friendly with a sense of humour.
- RYA Senior Instructor Dinghy
- Other sailing endorsements: Eg keelboat/ advanced/ race instructor
- First aid provider
- Paddlesport Qualification
- Interest/ qualification in racing……
We would very much like to hear from you.
Further information is available from the Hon Secretary at [email protected] or by telephoning the club on 01539443106.
Royal Windermere Yacht Club is committed to the principle of equality and aims to ensure all are treated fairly and on an equal basis irrespective of sex, age, disability, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, gender reassignment or social status.