The 2022 Hybrid RWYC AGM
Access to the AGM will be available in three forms:
- In person at the club (with prior notification to the Hon Sec)
- If you are unable to attend in person, but wish to pose a unique question or proposal at the AGM then an invite to join the meeting live will be sent to you. This is subject to a maximum of 30 members.
- Should the Hon Sec receive duplicate questions or proposals, one person will be selected at the Hon Sec’s discretion to complete the presentation.
- If there is a technical problem then your proposal/question will be read on your behalf.
- Should you wish to watch and listen to the AGM (but not interact,) you will need to log into the RWYC website under the “members only section”; there will be a link to a live stream of the meeting. This link will only be available 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the AGM, and removed upon closing of the meeting.
Any proposals and questions you wish to have tabled at the AGM must be made in writing/email and received before midnight on the 14th March 2022 by the Honorary Secretary Ian Smith. If you require acknowledgement of your correspondence please include a request to do so, however this receipt will only be done via email. Please address postal correspondence to the club address marked FAO Hon Secretary; the Hon Secretary’s email address is, [email protected]
To virtually participate or view the AGM live stream this year, then RWYC will need to hold an active unique email address for you. Information on how to update your household’s details has been previously circulated. In order to restrict the virtual AGM to members only, everyone will access the meeting via the “Members Only” section of the website. Requests received asking how to log in to the “Members only” section of the website received after midnight on the 14th March 2022 cannot be guaranteed to be resolved.
Although the club has taken every care to check and test its systems, should there be any technical issues that do not permit either the live participation of invited members or a loss of the live stream feed the AGM will continue to conclusion. A local live recording of the AGM will also be made, if necessary, this can be made available at the close of the AGM.
TO VIEW ANY OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO THE WEBSITE